Skip to main content

Science and Spirituality : Comes with a big question of Believing the Beliefs

Well I don’t know! I’m not too much into defining either of them. But I decided to write. Write what I feel and what I know. I don’t know how I can relate to either of it. I’m really not too sure.
I’m not feeling too pleasant right now. I wonder why. I don’t have a reason or a negative situation which initiated my unpleasantness. I’m not the only one who feels so. Everyone does. Trying to figure out a reason... well I can’t really do that much research into it and say as to why this happens. I’m just in the same shoes as you are in. But I can tell you I could figure out a way! And the way is you can’t and you can help it.
When I said you can’t, I was not trying to impart my pessimistic view on you. I tried. I tried helping myself. I tried to figure out what really is bothering me so much, may be because I was little down to being home sick. Part of it was, but definitely not the real reason! I STILL DONT KNOW!
 When I said I can, here is what I meant. I Google’d. How to be happy!, and pressed enter. I mean really?? Well yes yes yes....really!  Pinky Promise I did that. How lame does the idea of Googling for happiness sound? Even my level of being happy can be contributed towards Googly Woogly! OH wow! That’s how technically independent we are (Consider the sarcasm beside).

So now the question really arises. When do we actually start believing in God? That’s a common question by you, by me, by all of us. But yeah, when do we actually start to believe.
When I have a crisis, I go to temples, I pray, so that everything will be solved. I wish it happened right away as soon as I made an effort to go to the temple and pray. I pray I’ll donate money towards the poor, I’ll feed the needy, I’ll offer 100 coconuts , I’ll recite the shloka a 1000 times a day and on and on and on. It sounds more like Barter system to me.
You ask a little experienced scholar, he says , those who are not yet advanced enough in their spirituality, go to the temples, where as people who are spiritual enough have their mind set to what they want, pray and preach everywhere they are and leave aside the temples. When you hit the rocks in your routine life where everything was just about to be perfect, that’s when you turn towards spirituality. Even though the scientists have the science to explain energy, we believe it’s the unknown source which is causing it.

Well yeah yeah. I did attend a ‘Krishna Conscious’ preaching class, hence wondering if the above lines sound a little over spiritualistic?? I’m definitely not falling into that league, but yeah I have been talking to a person who believes in the supreme entity, he always have interesting things to talk, a more like one against one, a person who believes and preaches and me being more against such beliefs. I’ll see where these conversations I have with him lead to and see what I can bring to you’ll!

What I heard is what you’ll get! Hoooo... re reading the above lines, I mean really! Me talking it!? Wow!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magnet:Iron:: Attention: We= Fame Hoggers

It's Correlated! When you are in love,it's all the attention that you get which makes you fall in love again and all over again. Love without attention? Naah. That never exists. Some people crave for it some people live with it and for some it just so comes naturally. Well craving for attention is nothing wrong. But trying really hard for it? You'll get all the wrong attention which you definitely didn't want! Now that's the thing you don't want to get into. Here are some brush throws; you can consider it to be a tip or a forewarning! Suit yourself. 1. Facebook - Get Face booked! Sneak into your enemy's profile, how many likes has she/he got. That itch, she has more likes than you? Damn!DP change. Get a professional photographer and get it clicked naturally or hang out with sexy girls who just wear sexy clothes and get a picture clicked in a club or make the background look like the most happening party of the Hollywood/Bollywood industry. Well fo

Arjun Reddy -The narcissistic asshole

Arjun Reddy shooting for another of his movies at the age of 44, older the better. With his looks, tall, broad shoulders and dimply smile he holds the bat to hit an out of the boundary and score the last score to make his team win. He smiles at the British lady and the British lady rapes him with her eyes. It’s a wrap up, Woman Assistant director, runs around assisting, taking notes from the famous director Rajassmougly and has her hair roughly tied up like a bun with nerdy glasses and taking notes and attentively listening and meticulously pinning down everything heard and seen. Alias Arjun Reddy, sits down on his chair resting his feet after the hectic shoot and brushes off his   beard with his hand and inattentively tries to make an eye contact with the Assistant director who is devotedly trying to bullet her points. Alias Arjun Reddy asks for fruit juice and spills out half his drink and mixes the other half with a bourbon and shakes his drink obediently and still looking

American Tangled

After a hiatus, here I am, back ! I decided I won't be writing until I touch the border of the United States Of America! It's a race my friend said. And it was! One year down, the process..Naah, I won't be talkin bout it! It's a long process like chemical reactions and pathways involving a fatty acid which has a never ending chain length. I have a lot to catch up on, after the long break . Two weeks down, a lot happening. Well right now I have a bunch of guys hanging around, screaming at top of their voices like competing who can scream the loudest and jumping and dancing and  totally lost. Yeah a bunch of totally high hit dramatic boys. Hah, I've been recording the few of their acts, including their gay acts. It's funny though to watch them. Recorded and saved! :) United states of America ! My daughter studies in America , my parents are saying it aloud. But what exactly do I do? Hah. I love this picture which i stole it form someone's wall...--------