Skip to main content

Google Doodling!



              Not all the time would I think of posting a topic like this. But yesterday, I was really enthralled of the doodle logo which Google had come up with. The 96th Birthday of Les Paul, an interactive electric guitar doodle!!
  KK K JK K JK L; L K KK K JK K; 11556654433221

 IT was all over on my wall on facebook. Try this try that, try your name, listen how it sounds. I’m gonna become a guitarist. I wanna become famous so that I’m on Google doodle. These were a few conversations I had on my wall. Yes, it was the talk of the day. I actually did get messages on my phone asking me to check out the Google home page.
  One more logo which i was impressed about was the Martha Graham’s 117th Birthday logo. The animation looked so amazing that I had to click on it more than once to actually see the complexity involved in making it.  


The other one which i could vaguely recall almost a year ago was the Pac-man logo. The game actually makes me nostalgic. When in school, Pac man was actually my first game ever played by me on a computer which I was addicted to. It was only once a week where I used to get to play this game in the computer class I used to sit in. Me and my partner used to fight for the amount of time each of us are playing for, and an argument would break in. And the one hour allotted for  us to play the game goes away without you realising it and later would regret , and   wished  that   the fight shouldn’t have happened . But the next week the same thing would continue anyway.


I wonder how Google comes up with such cool ideas.  It’s really impressing as to  how many ways Google try to add on new ideas and it works all the time. It’s always making it a point to show they exist and with a mark which would live for some time. And by the time it dies there is one more doodle to talk about. One more admirable factor about Google is, it never really has to try to make its presence felt.


Comments

  1. And u forgot to mention how u accused someone else of copying....someone who had already made it their status update 18 mins ago....whereas urs was oly 8 mins ago??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Magnet:Iron:: Attention: We= Fame Hoggers

It's Correlated! When you are in love,it's all the attention that you get which makes you fall in love again and all over again. Love without attention? Naah. That never exists. Some people crave for it some people live with it and for some it just so comes naturally. Well craving for attention is nothing wrong. But trying really hard for it? You'll get all the wrong attention which you definitely didn't want! Now that's the thing you don't want to get into. Here are some brush throws; you can consider it to be a tip or a forewarning! Suit yourself. 1. Facebook - Get Face booked! Sneak into your enemy's profile, how many likes has she/he got. That itch, she has more likes than you? Damn!DP change. Get a professional photographer and get it clicked naturally or hang out with sexy girls who just wear sexy clothes and get a picture clicked in a club or make the background look like the most happening party of the Hollywood/Bollywood industry. Well fo

Arjun Reddy -The narcissistic asshole

Arjun Reddy shooting for another of his movies at the age of 44, older the better. With his looks, tall, broad shoulders and dimply smile he holds the bat to hit an out of the boundary and score the last score to make his team win. He smiles at the British lady and the British lady rapes him with her eyes. It’s a wrap up, Woman Assistant director, runs around assisting, taking notes from the famous director Rajassmougly and has her hair roughly tied up like a bun with nerdy glasses and taking notes and attentively listening and meticulously pinning down everything heard and seen. Alias Arjun Reddy, sits down on his chair resting his feet after the hectic shoot and brushes off his   beard with his hand and inattentively tries to make an eye contact with the Assistant director who is devotedly trying to bullet her points. Alias Arjun Reddy asks for fruit juice and spills out half his drink and mixes the other half with a bourbon and shakes his drink obediently and still looking

American Tangled

After a hiatus, here I am, back ! I decided I won't be writing until I touch the border of the United States Of America! It's a race my friend said. And it was! One year down, the process..Naah, I won't be talkin bout it! It's a long process like chemical reactions and pathways involving a fatty acid which has a never ending chain length. I have a lot to catch up on, after the long break . Two weeks down, a lot happening. Well right now I have a bunch of guys hanging around, screaming at top of their voices like competing who can scream the loudest and jumping and dancing and  totally lost. Yeah a bunch of totally high hit dramatic boys. Hah, I've been recording the few of their acts, including their gay acts. It's funny though to watch them. Recorded and saved! :) United states of America ! My daughter studies in America , my parents are saying it aloud. But what exactly do I do? Hah. I love this picture which i stole it form someone's wall...--------